Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tales of the Canuckistan Explorer, Part 2

Continuing my trek from the previous post...







I love the this picture. A knight and his maiden.















Once I reached this clock tower, I realized that I had come through the back entrance of the city center. This is the front entrance.













I laughed out loud when I saw this! Gotta love it! Are you too sexy for your shirt that you'd opt for this fashionable tie instead?









This one's for you, Ms. Mullet. Would you ever wear it?









I found this music store and stopped to check out a couple of their pianos and guitars. Apparently there is a Swiss Edition Epiphone electric guitar. It was very cool. Most of their acoustic guitars were european brands I had never heard of. The Epiphone guitar was the only brand name I recognized. I played a couple of the pianos too.














The thing I love about Europe is how much effort is put into the details. Even something as a simple as a door has its own intricacies.















Since the day was grey and cold, this splash of color jumped out at me and naturally, I took a picture of it.











I randomly stumbled upon a drum school. They have this life size drum kit sitting right outside.






I love ivy and thought this was really pretty. Can you imagine coming home to this everyday?!
















I left the city center and took a walk through a park and down a path.
















A self-taken pic of the great canuckistan explorer.













A pic under the bridge. No trolls here.

I started to head back to the city center.











By one of the many fountains.












When I was almost home, a group of soldiers randomly came out of no where and passed by me. They yelled something at me and I laughed in their faces......okay, no, I didn't laugh in their faces...because they probably had their guns hidden underneath their jackets. I have no idea what they yelled to me, but I just ignored them and then took a picture of them when they weren't looking. Ha!







Then....home at last.

Thanks for comin' along.