Monday, October 15, 2007

Hats On/Off

Once a trip to Paris was established, I had this crazy need to get a hat to wear for when I get there. Usually, a beret is the type of hat that you think of when you think Paris.
A couple weeks ago, I was talking with my next door neighbor and I was telling her about my trip.

And she said to me, "Would you like to borrow my hat? I have a beret that I got from Paris."

"No way! I've totally been wanting one!" I said.

Tonight, I went to their house for dinner. I had a blast, as usual. She gave me her beret to borrow and we took a pic of it right after I tried it on:



What do you think? I love it. It'll be fun to wear.

She also brought me another hat to try:




In which laughter then ensued.

"Um...yeah." I said. "I think the French are really going to love this one. I might as well just wear a t-shirt to go with it that says 'Give Me My Freedom Fries'."

Sacre bleu!
I declined the invitation to borrow this particular hat.

I don't feel like getting the crap kicked out of me in Paris.