Monday, October 22, 2007

More

Here are couple more pics:




The infamous Notre Dame. The architecture is amazing. You can literally stare at this place for hours. The details are so meticulous.






One of the many statues. There are plenty of them everywhere and it's hard not to get so trigger happy with the camera.











While I took this picture, there was a street musician across the river playing his accordian. It was such great ambience to the moment.



Bry & I










A well manicured tree. Isn't that exciting? heh. For some reason, it made me smile when I saw it...so I took a picture.






A drive through the French countryside. This was near Dijon, France.

I know some of you are probably wondering, "Where in the world are pictures of the Eiffel Tower?"

On my way there, the camera batteries died! Guess you could chalk that up to my Coincidental Misfortune (CMS) moment of the day. There wasn't a chance I was about to go there without a camera to use. I'll be back in Paris the last couple days before I leave Europe. My Eiffel Tower picture WILL happen.