Monday, October 22, 2007

Bad Hair Has Never Looked This Good


Blue streaks and black lights make for a totally tubular night. (yes....I did just type that.)

I went to a European Artist party on Saturday night. It was a crazy night that went until the wee hours of the morning. Several people were sportin' some creative hairdo's. Sorry for the poor picture quality but here are a couple more pics:






There was dancing, a disco ball, great music and a rockin' band, spontaneous painting, dramatic presentations, great food and drink. The Swiss know how to party!







My CMS moment of the night was accidentally locking myself in a freight elevator. There was a specific process I was supposed to follow that somehow got lost in translation. As I'm sure, this comes as no surprise. It was almost like a new year's deja vu.