Monday, October 15, 2007

I Envy You

Packing hasn't even started. I'm still in the laundry stages. :) Even though I was unable to get into the studio this past weekend, I've been really grateful for the additional time...it's allowed me to catch up on some much needed sleep as well as catching my breath. I seriously cannot believe the last month and a half!

Less than 2 days to go. It has yet to sink in!

I've had the travel bug gnawing at me incessantly for years! It feels so good to finally be doing this. Sometimes it's seemed like I've been the last one I know to finally travel and go to a different continent.

There have been a couple older people who have flat out said to me, "I envy you. I wish I would've travelled when I was younger. That's the time to be doing it."

Now is the time to do it. I'm going to do it.

Finally. It took a while to get here.