Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Road Rager's Dream Come True

UPDATE: The video should be working now.





On to other things....last Friday night, I went to a carnival in Basel.


I rode this humungous ferris wheel that had closed booths you could sit in. The view of the city was awesome! I tried to take pictures and even a video of it, but it didn't turn out very well...you couldn't really seen anything.


I tried Heissi Marroni for the first time...which translates into roasted chestnuts. They were so good! Kind of like eating yams.




And then we did bumper cars...as seen in the video above. It was a dream come true realized! Everyone knows that I have severe road rage issues. It was so much fun driving a bumper car, yelling at people and smashing into their car....all with full permission!

I felt so good afterwards.

:)



There were a bunch of street musicians playing somewhere along the way. Naturally, I took a video of it. Hopefully I can get this one up and running too.