Saturday, July 5, 2008

Don't Do It!

So I was doing some banking online when I notice a $72 charge. After some investigating, I discovered that the charge was accrued when I made a quick call from a pay phone using my credit card at the Frankfurt International Airport in Germany when I was about to fly into Switzerland. I had to make the call to inform about my flight delay. The call was less than 10 minutes. I had no idea it was going to cost me $72! So, I learned my lesson and thought I'd share with you so you don't make the same mistake and suffer the same misfortune. heh.

In other news, we made it to Lithuania and it is seriously a photographer's dream here. There are so many things to take pictures of and there's so much history here. Wish you were to see it all!
I'll have to post pictures when I get back. Things are going really well, though.

My time is limited so I have to go. Thanks to everyone who's been keeping in touch! It's always great to hear from you! :)