Friday, October 31, 2008

World Snack Tour

At the beginning of September, I went on a 2 week tour with a band named "Megalomania" and company. We had gigs in Switzerland and Germany. It was a first for me and there were a lot of new things along the way. I actually didn't really take a lot of pictures, which is a bit surprising. But we were pretty busy and now I totally get why artists who tour don't always remember which city they're in or where they were the day before. It gets crazy and becomes a blur all at once. There were a lot of great times and good laughs...even when things got frustrating or we were tired. We even had matching t-shirts made with the World Snack logo on them. So why World Snack Tour, you might ask? After a lot of the shows, we'd bring out a variety of different snacks and hang out with people and talk for a while. It was great!
I selected a couple of my favorite pics I took:





In Bern, Switzerland, we played in an old 70's disco room. This was during our soundcheck.


































Here we are in Freiburg, Germany...














To the left of me, you can see Micha's
shadow...he's playing hand drums with me.









During the encore, we'd all play and sing together. I forgot how great it is to play with a band.