Friday, October 31, 2008

Artist Party

It was that time of year again...another artist party was to be had.
This last Saturday, here in Basel, Switzerland, we all gathered and dressed "artistically" and created "artistic" hairdo's in.
My hairdo basically consisted of me flipping my hair over and hairspraying it like crazy. I look like I'm wearing a wig, but really it's just a back comb over and the hairspray fooling you.
You should have seen the looks that people were giving me as we were driving and then walking to the party! I felt like a rebel or some kind of misfit.
There were several other people decked out for the occasion:



















































There was music












Food














Drinks






And even some breakdancing! There was a breakdancer who came and did some breakdancing and painting simultaneously. I took a video:





It was a smaller turnout than last year, but sometimes smaller is better. :)
I had a great time.