Friday, June 27, 2008

Hammock



I love hammocks. They are a lot of fun to hang out in when it's a beautiful day outside. A couple of weeks ago, my housemates put up their hammock in the backyard. Since June's been so insanely crazy for me and I've barely been home, I haven't had the chance to enjoy it. After all my running around on Wednesday, I got home in the afternoon and was marveling at the beautiful day. Even though I had so much stuff I still had to do, I decided to put it off for a little bit longer and go lay in the hammock for a little bit. Once I was there, I couldn't help but wonder "Why in the world haven't I done this sooner?"
I get so busy sometimes...too busy at times that I forget to take the time and just enjoy a beautiful day. My time in the hammock was short lived, but I'm sure glad I did it. I took a short video: