Monday, June 30, 2008

The First Full Day

Jet lag has totally done a number on me! What can ya do, though?
So far so good. I took it easy for most of today which was really nice since I haven't been able to do that the last couple weeks. Let me take you on a little tour with me:
This is where I live. It's a 200 year old house. I live with a bunch of people and I'm not too sure if I've even met all of them yet. I overhear a lot of conversations though and I have no idea what they're saying.






Here's my room. It was all set up for me when I got here. :) This will work just fine for me. The weather here has been very summer-y and I love how bright the room gets when I open the windows up all the way.















The Ergolz River is right by my house. I went for a walk in the evening and it was a very pleasant view.



















It looks like the trip to Lithuania is still a go. I'll be leaving for that at 4am on Thursday morning.
Craziness!