Thursday, January 10, 2008

Full Coverage

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! Hope you had a great Christmas.
I'm doing well. The last month was completely insane, but it was a blast. I'm all moved now and it's great!
The day after Christmas I flew up to Fort St. John, B.C. (about 20 hours north of Portland).
Here are a couple pics I thought I'd share:





My man greeted me quite nicely at the airport. :)
And then promptly told me that he was picking me up via snowmobile. I laughed it off and then realized that he was serious. He even brought me a bag of snow clothes to wear in the -20 weather.








I do have to say that this is the most original pick up at an airport that I've ever had. All my luggage was loaded into a sled that was hooked up behind. We roared off into the night and hit every bump along the way catching some good air every now and then. I don't think I've had so much fun screaming.









I like my meat fresh....















Had a hoot and holla skating out on a pond and playing me some hockey. It was my first time, if you can believe it!








Went for another snowmobile ride and came upon a herd of buffalo. These guys made me nervous.
When one of my friends saw this picture, she told me that I look like a terrorist. What do you think? If I was holding a gun, maybe so. It would up my menacing look. heh.









This pic was taken during the snowmobile excursion. It was beautiful.