Sunday, January 27, 2008

Before Sunset

One of my favorite movies ever is the movie "Before Sunset" starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. The movie takes place in Paris and it's basically just the two of them walking around Paris talking about anythng and everything. The thing that I love about it, is that you feel like you're eavesdropping on a real conversation. It doesn't feel like the typical unrealistic dialogue of a Hollywood movie.

During the movie, the two main characters go to this cafe.


When I went to Paris a couple months ago, one of the things I wanted to do was to go and find that cafe that they went to. So I did....with the help of google.











Here it is. Bry and I found it and I was stoked!
I was grinning ear to ear. It's so awesome to see something in a movie and then go to the actual location. It was the coolest thing!









The table that Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy sat at is the one in the bottom left hand corner of the picture.












Bry and I sat at the bar for a long time, just hanging out and talking. This place has great ambience.
We ended up staying there for dinner. The food was great...from what I could taste since I had a cold and everything.








Before we knew it, it was 10:30pm. Bry and I had hung out there for 6 hours! It was one of those nights where time disappears and you get to just enjoy the moment. It was the perfect last night of my time in Europe!