Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Up Up and Awaaay






Continuing from my previous post about my time at the Eiffel Tower...we begin where I left off...at the half way point of the tower.














As I was at the halfway mark, I decided to take this shot looking up to the top of the tower. I literally got dizzy.








The only way to get to the very top of the tower is to take the elevator. I decided to try and capture a short video of my ascent to the top:





Here's a view of Paris from the top. Pretty spectacular!






There was a coffe bar area. I got a piece of pizza and some tea since it was freezing cold up there. Birds were flying in and out.







Several of you told me I had to get a kissing picture on top of the Eiffel Tower. So here it is as requested. I don't think I've been so happy to oblige. :)
This pic looks like something out of a movie.










We were there for the spectacular sunset. It was so beautiful!