Monday, December 17, 2007

Lost n' Found

One thing that's great about moving is that you end up finding things that have been missing for years.

"I was wondering what happened to this." I've said this phrase numerous times.

As I was going through my coffee table drawer on Saturday, I found an old song I wrote. I've been looking around for the words and chords to this song for years since I could only remember pieces of it. It was such a pleasant surprise, especially since I was sorting and it can be so tedious sometimes.

So wahoo.

Other things I thought I'd finally find, I haven't yet. They seemed to have disappeared into that vortex where all the missing socks go.

A quick update on the arm...I'm doing a lot better now, thanks. I had to go back to the hospital and have them unpack the wound. Normally blood doesn't get to me. But when I looked down at my arm and saw the wound and then felt them pulling all the gauze and dressing out of it, I got dizzy, broke into a cold sweat and felt like I was going to throw up.

"Maybe you should lie down." The doctor suggested to me.

I did and the nauseated feeling eventually passed. The good news is that the doctor said that my arm had been healing up quite nicely so they wouldn't have to pack the wound again.

This is fantastic! No more burning medicine injections!