Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just this Once


I saw the movie "Once" last year. It was one of the best movies of the year and is also one of my favorite's ever! I saw it in the theatre twice, bought the soundtrack and then got it for Christmas. It is such a great movie! It's been a long time since I've seen a movie like this that's so honestly heartfelt and moving like the way that this one is. It was beautifully done.
This is the little movie that could. :)

If you haven't seen the movie, you have to!

I was stoked to hear that one of the songs from the movie, "Falling Slowly", had been nominated for an Oscar for best song.
I tuned in to watch the Academy Awards on Sunday night. The two main characters from the movie performed the song and it was awesome. They ended up winning the Oscar! Wahoo! I was really happy to see that especially since all the other nominated songs were definitely not as good. The Academy got it right this time around. :)