Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Fab Five


Last night, I got together with a bunch of girlfriends. I've known these girls since 2001, back when I used to work with them at Pamplin Distribution. We try to get together every couple months. Sometimes we've been consistent and other times it's been every 6 months or so. heh. Regardless of how much time lies in between the times we can get together, every time we do get together, it's an absolute ball and rarely ever seems like so much time has passed. Last night was no exception. I met up with them at the Doug Fir restaurant here in Portland. I was treated to the incredibly succulent stuffed pork loin:





This is what happiness looks like. :)






After the great food, we headed down to NW 21st to Urban Fondue and had some pretty incredible chocolate fondue for dessert. Then we just drove around Portland and saw a couple different city views, listened to some Buddy Holly and had a great time laughing, reminiscing and taking pictures.

This was probably the last time that we'd all be together again before I make my big move across the ocean.

I don't think I could've asked for a better last night.

Thank you Kim, Rachel, Kristina and Jackie. You rock!